US*1 Unblended AMERICAN Whiskey 41,7% Vol. 0,7l
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SKU : 36575
Vendor : Michter's
Product Type : Whisky
Volume, ml: 700
Alcohol, ABV: 41.7
Unlike Bourbon or Rye, which, by definition, must be aged in new oak barrels, our US*1 Unblended American Whiskey is aged in a way that utilizes whiskey-soaked barrels to achieve a rich and unique flavor profile. In late 2013, then Master Distiller Willie Pratt agreed to re-release our US*1 Unblended American Whiskey after a nearly three-year absence from the market, deeming it “just right” and "the best it’s ever been".
Crucially, our US*1 Unblended American Whiskey never contains grain neutral spirits – hence its “unblended” distinction.
- PRODUCTION Small batch. Limited quantities.
- STATE OF DISTILLATION Kentucky
- BOTTLING STRENGTH 83.4 proof (41.7% Alcohol by Volume)
- COOPERAGE Whiskey-soaked American white oak barrels
- TASTING NOTES Deep butterscotch and vanilla notes, hints of caramel and dried fruit with a ripened fruit finish.