Belvedere Vodka 40% Vol. 0,7l with Wooden Board
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SKU : 38211
Vendor : Belvedere
Product Type : Vodka
Volume, ml: 700
Alcohol, ABV: 40.0
Base spirit: Rye
Produced in one of the world’s longest operating polish distilleries that has been making vodka since 1910, Belvedere’s Master Rye Distillers draw from a 600-year polish vodka-making history to artfully craft Polish rye into an extraordinary vodka of distinct taste and character.
Belvedere means 'beautiful to look at' and is the name of the historic royal palace in Poland.
This vodka is made from 100% rye and is quadruple distilled with the experience of over 600 years of tradition.
- Belvedere Vodka was awarded 3 times gold at the 2013 Vodka Masters in London in the Super Premium, Eastern European and Smooth categories.
- Belvedere Vodka was recognized 20 more times with medals and other awards in 2013, making it one of the most awarded vodkas in history.
- NOSE: Soft and inviting, with notes of vanilla and cream.
- PALATE: Full and round with medium body and a naturally smooth, rich and velvety texture. Light vanilla notes sway between sweet and savory, with a hint of black pepper and spice.
- FINISH: Sustained with notes of almond, clotted cream and faint brazil nut characteristics.
Enjoy Belvedere Vodka pure, on ice or in cocktails.