Angostura Amaro di Angostura 35% Vol. 0,7l
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SKU : 33508
Vendor : Angostura
Product Type : Liqueur
Volume, ml: 700
Alcohol, ABV: 35.0
Liqueur type: Bitter
Country: Trinidad and Tobago
Amaro di ANGOSTURA®
The latest innovation from the House of Angostura. Amaro di ANGOSTURA® is derived from the bespoke process used in creating the House of Angostura’s iconic aromatic bitters. It is a deep amber colour, offering aromas of cinnamon, dark chocolate and unmistakeable ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters. The finish is perfectly balanced, exotic, lush and reminiscent of the essence of Trinidad and Tobago’s pulsating rhythms, tropical climate and beauty. This beautiful liqueur can be enjoyed over ice, is splendid on its own and offers delicious harmony in a cocktail.
- Amaro di ANGOSTURA® is derived from the bespoke process used in creating the House of Angostura’s iconic aromatic bitters.
- Produced by blenders of the House of ANGOSTURA® who have more than 70 years of blending expertise among them.
- The House of ANGOSTURA® blenders combined ANGOSTURA® aromatic bitters with a neutral spirit and added more spices until a magnificent herbal liqueur was created.
- The spirit, spices and bitter herbs were mixed and then left to marry for 3 months. The result — Amaro di ANGOSTURA® — an elevation of a classic liqueur to an entirely new world dimension to the category.
- Amaro di ANGOSTURA® can be enjoyed over ice, is splendid on its own and offers delicious harmony in a cocktail.
Deep polished amber with bronze highlights.
First aromas are an aromatic spiced bouquet with caramel. As we get closer to the spirits, there are distinct notes of cinnamon, liquorice and citrus followed by strong chocolate with hints of toasted sugar.
Enters the palate with cinnamon and toasted caramel flavours. As the liquid fills the mouth with pleasant bitter and liquorice notes, the finish fades into lasting flavours of chocolate and sweet herbs.